• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help blurry contact photos

calebmc

Lurker
I loaded all my contacts from facebook but when i get calls and scroll through contacts all the pictures are blurry please help

Can you be more specific? Which contact photos are blurry? The thumbnails in your contacts or the photo on your call screen when making a call? or both?

Usually the problem is the resolution of the photo itself. With your modern phones having 720 and 1080p cameras on them for taking photos and videos, they look great. But also don't handle low resolution photos and vids very well.

I would try getting higher res photos and use them. Also if you ARE using high res photos, try not to crop them too much. The more you crop them the lower the final res will be. Hope this helps you out.

Yeah that helps out the call screen and thumbnails are blurry the pictures are the peoples profile pictures from facebook but thanks ill just have to take my own picturesp

I usually run into issues with blurry images when I import contacts using apps like super backup. Try syncing to google always once you fix the photos and see how that works for syncing across multiple devices.

Back