• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boost online deals

Firewill10

Android Enthusiast
Boost is running many online deals. With most phone purchases Your first 6 months of service are only $35 a month! They also have preowned galaxy s3 for $160!

The $35 for 6 months and $30 off on select phones is also available in select stores. So far to my knowledge all the phones in areas with LTE announced for the year of 2014 (if they don't have it already) are having this deal go on.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is available at Radio shack for $250. Does anyone know if I could use it for the $35 plan.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is available at Radio shack for $250. Does anyone know if I could use it for the $35 plan.

I think you can get the phone at Radio Shack, as long as it's considered an eligible phone for the promotion. On Boost's website, step #1 is buy an eligible 4G LTE phone from the site, participating Boost store, Best Buy or Radio Shack. Be sure to follow all the steps to get the $35 promo.

Yes you can, just make sure you bring it to an authorized location to have it activated.

This deal can work for used LTE phones as well as long as they are not on a current account and haven't been recently canceled from an account....something most people don't know.

The $35 for 6 months and $30 off on select phones is also available in select stores. So far to my knowledge all the phones in areas with LTE announced for the year of 2014 (if they don't have it already) are having this deal go on.
This is wrong. The only requirement is that the phone support LTE connectivity. We have no LTE coverage on Sprint here where I live but we still have the $35 promotion for Boost.

This is wrong. The only requirement is that the phone support LTE connectivity. We have no LTE coverage on Sprint here where I live but we still have the $35 promotion for Boost.

You don't have coverage, but your area has most likely been announced for LTE coverage in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom