• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Boost shortfalls - no referral rewards & lousy website (usage/talk history)

AMauler

I'm about to can my Boost account. First of all, the friend who referred me to join didn't get her referral reward $25 credit and neither did I. Secondly, their website really stinks. I need to get a summary of my talk history. According to their website, there's an option to choose up to 2 months of history. The most it will actually provide me is actually 10 days. I've been using the phone daily for almost 7 months. Their website and service (when I've called) has been a joke.

Someone please provide me some good reason why I should continue with Boost....

You are either happy or you aren't. It isn't my job to convince you either way. I've had a great experience over the last several years, but if you aren't happy then switch to another carrier.

kate, found the credit. Friend isn't happy that it goes on a piece of plastic, oh well. MLSS, I'm really not satisfied with Boost's customer service and the crudimentary design of their website with plenty of problems.

I think maybe you both didn't do it correctly, since there is two options for referrals (account and wallet)

Back
Top Bottom