• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Boot Animations

Be very careful flashing boot animations, if you mess it up you will SOFT brick your not not a perma brick but its still a brick

Yeah, I thought I had done that when I flashed the 1st ani. It seemed like it was stuck on the ani for a long time, but it was the Dalvik cache rebuilding itself (I cleared it before I flashed).

I'm using the Android Particles, btw.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I thought I had done that when I flashed the 1st ani. It seemed like it was stuck on the ani for a long time, but it was the Dalvik cache rebuilding itself (I cleared it before I flashed).

I'm using the Android Particles, btw.

Personally i like the droid eye one, and the Android Particles, But just remember if you start messing with the boot logo's and get something wrong that WILL perma brick your phone, i have only change the boot logo once :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones