• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bricked one v

gamingwiz

Its a soft brick and every time i try and boot with boot.img and rom it will not ive tried to restore but it said md5 has changed or somethng like that. Please help

Yes I did the update and the phone goes to recovery and hboot perfect, but its dead right now. I would do the ruu but im on ubuntu and the ruu is for windows. Radio version1.00.00.0928 and it's unllocked bootloader so I dont know. I just got the phone yesterday and rooted perfect but then i tried to install a ics non scense rom from xda and it booted but wifi wouldnt work so i flashed boot.img and then every time it booted it hit the lock screen and rebooted. now it wont even do that

Well I got it working. Went on my freinds vista and ran ruu and not its working again! Learned my lesson, Not to flash a rom on this phone until and easy install like on the mytouch 4g or optimus V. Thanks for helping though.

The radio version is your problem. The OTA update upgraded the radio and will cause bootloops on custom kernals. Now that you have the ruu ran, your radio should be downgraded and you should be good to go flash whatever you want!

Back
Top Bottom