• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Browser Zoom option?

GAMESHARQ

Android Enthusiast
Is there an easier way to zoom in on the web browser other than pressing the screen to get the zoom in/out buttons to appear?

awesome! I didn't know the Intercept had pinch-to-zoom (got it as a replacement for Moment, so no manual). does it work with other things also, like photos, or just for the browser?

awesome! I didn't know the Intercept had pinch-to-zoom (got it as a replacement for Moment, so no manual). does it work with other things also, like photos, or just for the browser?

I checked the gallery after posting last night and it def didn't do anything. Seems to just work for browsers and Google Maps, and maybe Kindle and document viewers. Also good for crushing peoples' heads.

You can download the manual in PDF from the VMUSA website look under the Beyond talk plans, about the Intercept on the right side of the page is a link for the manual

Back
Top Bottom