• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Browsing issue HELP REQUIRED. Ainol Novo 7 VENUS

niazraja

Lurker
Hello mates I need some help regarding Ainol Novo 7 VENUS Tablet.

I have just bought this tablet few days back and when i open facebook.com in android browser for the first time it opens and displays perfectly but then next time it does'nt load unless i clear COOKIES from browser settings which is irritating for sure. I also tried it on firefox but is same.
Also when i downloaded skype and signed in, it havent loaded all my contacts. when i did video call the video was ok but problem with voice(sometimes they cant hear me, sometimes i cant hear them).

Tired of the browsing issue i updated firmware to Jellybean 4.1.1 (0428) but problem persist. Then i further flashed and upgraded my device to Jellybean 4.2.2 (0407). But still browser behavior is same. facebook in browser opens once only and then doesnt open unless i clear cookies. also some other sites liek yahoo.com is not displaying properly

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ON THIS PLEASE, I WILL BE REALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT

today i have bought the tablet at office and connected to office wifi. Surprisingly every single page including facebook, hotmail and yahoo is opening at blazing fast speed without any issue. this is good but also complicated for me as there might be something wrong with my home modem/wifi and tablet compatibility. because all these pages loads well from my home wi fi on my laptop and blackberry.

can anyone suggest how such issue can be fixed.

by the way i am loving 4.2.2 (0407) its totally stable on my device and has some good options too.

Maybe it's a problem with your router. What kind of router do you have?

thanks for your reply.
i am using a TP Link 54 M Wireless router.model no: TL-WR541G/ TL-WR542G.

if i am browsing or downloading in google play its at very good speed and never any problem. the problem only in browser for few sites but is irritating when ur tablet browsing is not smooth because that is one of the main reason of having a tab. but at my office wifi connection as i mentioned earlier browsing was as smooth as on a laptop.

my home wifi working ok for my laptops and phone just browser issue while working with this tab. plz suggest smthing

guyssssssss i m happy. browsing problem is resolved.
i updated the firmware version of my wifi router and it is working perfectly with tab now.

however, i have found a glitch now :p when i connect my tab with HD tv through HDMI cable its showing the display on tv upside down. this prob is i think specifically after 4.2.2 (0407) as before the display was ok.
Any suggestions please

Back
Top Bottom