• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help BT Transfer to Non BT Computer

Upvote 0
When you say I can't transfer more than 1 megabyte on any Bluetooth are, you talking about a Bluetooth adapter? I just transferred a 66 megabytes video from my phone to my laptop. I transfer music and videos from phone to laptop all the time so that's why I'm wondering if you meant a Bluetooth adapter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The 1M limit I spoke of may have been the old phone I used to have, havent used BT for file transfer since that time so it obviously does not apply any longer. I use BT only for wireless headphones these days.

Upvote 0
Yes, the ones I'm looking at are all the small thumbnail size. It will be going in the front of my Dell XPS 8300. There is a door that covers the two usb ports and some other port that I don't recall what is. Can I close the door or does it have to remain open?
Monica

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones