• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buyer beware.........WirelessGalaxy.com

shortride

I ordered a battery cover for my Samsung Mesmerize from WirelessGalaxy.com in Houston Texas. Wireless Galaxy said the battery cover was in stock but it really wasn't. They gave me a USPS tracking number that the US Post Office indicated never was shipped and Wireless Galaxy charged my debit card. I requested the order be cancelled 4 times over a 30 day period with no success.

I had to contact the BBB in Houston Texas and the Houston DA's office. The BBB told me that Wireless Galaxy has an F rating and has had several complaints filed.

There's no telling how long Wireless Galaxy has been ripping people off. It cost me $5 to send a registered letter per the DA's office instructions but at least I got my money back finally after 9 weeks.

At least you got your money back. Theres no telling how much money they have screwed people out of. Lots of people would just write off a few bucks rather than do something about it. And they will keep getting away with these practices cuz noone will actually do anything about it. Just research a company and make sure they have mostly good reviews before trusting them with your cc#.

Back
Top Bottom