• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar sync issues

carbonara

I'm having terrible problems with Google Calendar sync with my HTC Desire. After working flawlessly for over a year I'm now in a constant battle with the phone to actually display the contents of my calendar. It keeps wiping all the entries on the phone, luckily leaving them in the google calendar online.

After several bouts of clearing the calendar data store, re syncing, getting the stuff in the phone calendar, syncing again and having it deleted the phone is finally displaying the calendar and keeping it when doing a manual sync again (for now).

One problem remains though. I've set up auto sync for gmail, google+ and calendar but nothing else. I get push notifications for mail ok and entering a calendar entry on the phone auto syncs to google calendar ok (with the adding myself as guest bug which I've had since day one though but that's a separate issue) but anything entered in the online calendar doesn't make it to the phone unless I manually sync. Calendar entries are supposed to push to the phone too aren't they if it's set to auto sync.

Getting fed up with this buggy android stuff at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom