• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calls redirected to dial91.com

Just started this morning. Every call I make (doesn't matter which number) goes to a message that says "Welcome to dial91.com. Please enter your pin." Google only turned up this related instance. I tried calling my number from another phone and it goes straight to voicemail. Has anyone else seen this?

Provider: Boost Mobile
Phone: HTC One SV
Android version: 4.1.2

Have you tried contacting Boost mobile?
Also what apps have you downloaded lately? You might want to look them over and see if it is an app doing it.

I have contacted Boost via email. Still awaiting a reply.

Most recently (< 2 weeks), I downloaded Candy Crush Saga. I'll give it a look. What exactly should I be looking for?

Also, I am now able to make and receive phone calls after updating my profile. I still don't understand the dial91 thing though.

I don't have it and I have never installed it. I wish I could come up with some sort of rational explanation.

Regardless, the phone works like it should. Now I just have a lingering feeling that there's some sort of malware hiding somewhere inside.

I had this problem today. I fixed it by updating my PRL and Profile under settings>system updates.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom