• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera

xman95

Android Enthusiast
I keep getting "Uknown Error" when launching the camera. Rebooting doesn't work, Clearing data/cache from the Camera App doesn't work either. This problem started a few weeks ago, but occassionally here and there the camera app will launch and take pictures. It's almost as if it fails b/c it doesn't know my location. But I'm thinking that the problem may have started when I started using the EMAIL app that came with the phone for managing my accounts.

I keep getting "Uknown Error" when launching the camera. Rebooting doesn't work, Clearing data/cache from the Camera App doesn't work either. This problem started a few weeks ago, but occassionally here and there the camera app will launch and take pictures. It's almost as if it fails b/c it doesn't know my location. But I'm thinking that the problem may have started when I started using the EMAIL app that came with the phone for managing my accounts.
Mine has been sent to Sony twice and I keep having problems with the camera.

Back
Top Bottom