• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can i install a previous version application ?

Gaia

Hi
on some application i have the possibility to disinstall update

but on other i haven't it

well i guess the uninstall update works only with the apps bundle with the device

well i used a music player very cool BlackPlayer Music Player https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kodarkooperativet.blackplayerfree&hl=en

few day ago i got an update, because on the previous version had a bug in the widget

the new version did a mess , sometime it crashes when i get a notification or a call

well is there a way to install the previous on google play?

i'm worried about thirdy sites because they don't release the hash

thanks

There is no downgrading function for user apps. The only way you can revert to an earlier version is if you have a full backup (not just app data) or if you can obtain the earlier version apk from a trusted source. Even with the earlier version apk, you can't do an in-place downgrade unless you have root and the appropriate root software (e.g., Xposed framework and XInstaller module). The non-root downgrade option is limited to unintalling and then installing the new (old) version.

There is no downgrading function for user apps. The only way you can revert to an earlier version is if you have a full backup (not just app data) or if you can obtain the earlier version apk from a trusted source. Even with the earlier version apk, you can't do an in-place downgrade unless you have root and the appropriate root software (e.g., Xposed framework and XInstaller module). The non-root downgrade option is limited to unintalling and then installing the new (old) version.
hi
to do
The only way you can revert to an earlier version is if you have a full backup
do i need rooted device?

what program should i use to do a full backup ?
thanks lucky!

do i need rooted device?

what program should i use to do a full backup ?
No, although it's easier with root. Helium will do what you want, but with a non-rooted device, you also need a computer with the complementary application installed. There may be a small number of apps that cannot be backed up, but they will be clearly identified at the bottom of the BACKUP screen in the Android app.

Back
Top Bottom