• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can not turn on my device

Ricksmick

Lurker
I can not turn on my tablet. I used it yesterday with low battery and the had the power cable attached but even if I had the cable attached the battery runned out. After I had the cable attached for 8h I can still not turn on my tablet. If I try to turn it I can only see the battery recharging icon.

How can I solve this problem?

I've seen this on mine about a week ago. Eventually after letting it charge I was able to turn it on. You could try holding down volume up and down at the same time and then also press the power button. If you can get the recovery window you could try a reboot from there.

I've seen this on mine about a week ago. Eventually after letting it charge I was able to turn it on. You could try holding down volume up and down at the same time and then also press the power button. If you can get the recovery window you could try a reboot from there.

I have had this happen a few times and using the Volume up + Down and Power button has always worked.

Just leave the battery alone for some time and then put the battery to the device and try turnning on the device.Or you can use another charger to charge the battery to full and then check out.

Back
Top Bottom