• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you send things to your wireless printer from the Galaxy Tab3 7.0?

Odysse

Sep 27, 2013
This question was made to me, so I answered like this:

YES, go to the Files app, find the doc or pdf you need to print , check the box of it, tap on, a window pop up, select WiFi Direct and will find your printer , connect to it and send, Done. However,maybe this action let you just transfer files but not to print.

Now, if you have Samsung printers you should download the Samsung mobile print application from the Play Store on your Tab.

Third, if you have a HP printer you should try downloading the HP ePrint application on the Play Store as well.

This last option I can say worked with my Galaxy Tab3 7.0 to an HP officejet 8600 plus wifi printer. The Tab identified PDF and jpg to print. The icons of docs appeared but with low resolution and cannot print it. I don`t know if other Office version for Android can do that, because the Polaris Office native app on the Tab did not, or maybe I don`t know how to.

There is another ePrint app but you have to upgrade the Free version to a paid version for $5.- The Free version is just a print test app.

Any more tips guys about this issue, are very welcome,Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones