• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cannot log in

I think the OP failed to mention that they were an existing member but re-registered under a new user name so they could post. If you log out, you'll see that they are correct - the is no login button or link, only Register (in fact, Register appears 3 times). I went to post a follow-up as a non-logged-in guest and was prompted with a request to register first or login if already a member. This seems to be the only place where one can log in.

Last edited:
Quite. Yes, I got logged in. But frankly this is a major interface glitch. I used to build interfaces. This is just sad. There also appears to be no way to mark as solved. And if I have to do the stupid catchpa one more time I will be taking my ignorance elsewhere!

I think that I know what the OP means.
When an user has not logged in, the LOG IN button is inconspicuous. Check the first screenshot as below.
But only when you move your mouse over it, this button will become clear enough. Check the latter screenshot as below. 😆

1695973977020.png

Thanks.
Wow
That is really really bad web design. That has wasted quite a bit of my time and others such as yourself as well. Someone should say something to the developer!
Any news on how you mark the thread as solved?

The dark theme and the default theme have the log in buttons, the Prisma (AF) does not and it comes up as default when opening the site in a browser.

When accessing the site scroll to bottom of the page and change the option to one of the other two and it will show the log in button.

I am sure this is only a temporary issue and will be resolved.

Maybe until then, a temp banner can be placed on the home page, with instructions for member logging in ?

Back
Top Bottom