• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't access android beta

D

Deleted User

Hey guys,

I opted into the beta program on my pixel 4a 5g yesterday and it has almost been 2 days and i have not received any update in system updates like it said it was going to do. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I resolve this

The manufacturer of my device is google though so i think beta downloading process is different. This is what google says to do:

Attachments

• Capture21.PNG
    Capture21.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 80
I'm not sure where you got that information from but system updates are controlled by the manufacturer and carrier of the device
The beta opt-in for pixels works a little different.

@mrtom, I haven't used a pixel in about a year, so I don't remember if the beta was available right after joining or if I had to wait for the next beta release. As @kate mentioned above, maybe wait a few more days. I know some folks running the 12 beta and they aren't really happy with some of the bugs, so a few days may get you a more stable version. ;)

Oh, and finally, I moved this to the 4a(5g) forum in case the issue is device specific. Good luck!! :)

Back