• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't add events in Stock calendar or google calendar manually or by voice

MustangLife

I'm not sure whats going on. I was just using stock kitkat Calendar and tried to add a event through google by voice and the inputs would never save. It just loaded and said can't be done or failed or something. I than opened the calendar app and tried to add an event manually but when I click the actual day and select add event. It than just loads and loads. So I was like well somethings not right maybe a bug because I've never really used the calendar app like that. So I downloaded Google Calendar and tried using voice and the same thing it wouldnt save or just loads and loads. And when I try to open the Google calendar it force closes immediately and I just downloaded it an hour ago.

Josh

PS. I'm on 4.4.2 deodexed, rooted, link2sd with partitioned sd card, xposed framework, 3c ToolBox pro, Greenify. I'm at a loss on what to do. Calendar is not greenified or crystalized in 3C so no issue there.

Back
Top Bottom