• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't clear out old stuff

mikecox

I created my first task, which ran successfully, until I installed Secure Settings; which I later uninstalled; thinking my profile would work again if I did, it didn't.

So I deleted the Profile and tried to recreate it; without success.

At this point all the tabbed pages; Profile, Tasks, etc. are empty. But when I tap the "+", to create a new profile I don't get a naming option, just the App/day/Event/Location/State/Time menu.

I proceeded, without a name, but when I was done I found two items listed on the Task page with no name at the bottom of the page.

In my original Profile the Profile appeared in the Notification displays and could not be wiped away. Now only Tasker appears on the notification and can be wiped away.

There seems to be something left over from my previous efforts, but how do I clear it out, so I can start with a naming option?

Have you tried long pressing on any phantom tasks and profiles until they are highlighted and then hitting the delete icon that appears?

Back
Top Bottom