• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root cant download cm9 alpha 4. please help!!!!

Kyleforb

Lurker
I've been trying to download cm9 alpha 4 from the link listed on one of the previous threads. It gets to 30% then says the download is unsuccessful. I've tried numerous times using different browsers with no success. I also tried downloading it from my computer and it got to 99% but wouldn't complete the download. Does anyone have any ideas what's going on or if there is any other download links. I really want cm9 with a working camera but cant figure it out. Someone please help I greatly appreciate it.

Sent from Droid x2
Running cm7 :confused:

I've been trying to download cm9 alpha 4 from the link listed on one of the previous threads. It gets to 30% then says the download is unsuccessful. I've tried numerous times using different browsers with no success. I also tried downloading it from my computer and it got to 99% but wouldn't complete the download. Does anyone have any ideas what's going on or if there is any other download links. I really want cm9 with a working camera but cant figure it out. Someone please help I greatly appreciate it.

Sent from Droid x2
Running cm7 :confused:

Dunno, it just downloaded fine for me. Gimme a couple and I'll throw it up in my gdrive long enough for you to try from there.

Thanks a lot scur. It still wouldn't let me download it on my phone but I downloaded it on my laptop and transferred it and I'm now running cm9. Thanks again I really appreciate it.

Back