• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cant find downloaded zip or rar files on sd card

IndivisibleP

I havent been able to find the zip or rar files my phone downloads (or at least I think it has downloaded) on my phone through the Browser app.

THe very first time I tried this it worked fine. i downloaded a zip file from filestube and it immediately showed up in the notification bar that it was downloading. When it was done i clicked the notification and i unzipped it with androzip or something like that. Worked like a charm...

But now i have tried many times, and i never get any confirmation that any download has begun in the notification bar or anything. The only thing that leads me to believe that some download is actually taking place is that, for instance, if iam downloading from megaupload, if i click the download button 2x it will take me to window saying that "this i.p address is already downloading a file".

But i cant find any evidence of this on the phone? :( I have looked through all the folders on the sd card, but no luck. Any advice here? or anyone with a similar problem?

Back
Top Bottom