• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cant load windows live/hotmail mobile website

uzee

Hey

I cant load the hotmail mobile website onto my default web browser in android 1.6.

Is their a way to fix this

How is that the same problem?

I just cant load specific website on the default web browser. Can do everything else.

How is that the same problem?

I just cant load specific website on the default web browser. Can do everything else.

If you are trying to access the web site to obtain your email, which is really the only reason I can think of to do so, then read on as this will enable you to get hotmail to the x10 as well as live email (Which is actually the new name for Hotmail).

Go to the MARKET and download the FREE app called, "MAILDROID". With this app, you can get your email programs to work. Plus there are MANY advantages to the program as you'll notice once you install it. I have been using it since Aug and just cannot imagine using the X10 without it. Mind you I still use the DEFAULT email program for everything except YAHOO, but that is only so the other features on the X10 that require the default email program to function so they can function. I loaded up the email clients on the default and that was all. I do NOT use it for any other function, as Maildroid does everything it does and more. The only thing Maildroid does not do at this time is to intermingle with the other apps on the x10.

Good Luck!

I've got the same problem. Cannot download neither applications or games.

If your problem is Market related (meaning you cannot download or install apps from the Market), follow these steps and it should get you right side up... Do the following:

Homescreen > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market (Uninstall Updates)

Than try the Market again. Should be good to go..

Thanks gunny will try the app and let u know how i get on.

I dont use the default email app in android because it doesnt show my cudtom sorted folders. It only shows the inbox.

Back
Top Bottom