• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cant receive calls

ZeroShot

i didnt the band 12 enable thing. it was on and everything but i could receive calls or make them. so i followed it again to turn if off. its off and i can make calls but i still cant receive them.

anyone know how to fix this?

ya thats what im thinking i will have to do. that really sucks i hate having to reinstall all my apps and stuff.

No, you won't. Get the update package from the update firmware thread. Flash with odin3 from the root thread, reroot. Nothing will be lost. It also contains some updated apps...and the the new modem/baseband is sweet. My deep sleep is great. No battery drain overnight. Granted, I don't have Facebook or any shit like that going on...

ya i did that, still didnt work. so i did a foctory reset and still didnt work. call and they had me do all the things i already did. so in my reading i think i narrowed it down to the sim card. cause when i go to system settings>call>additional settings it pops up with a error "network or Sim card error." so going to go up too the store tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom