• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't switch back to the Avant

ricki13th

I switched service back to my F6 after buying an Avant. Cause I wasn't ready to use it as my daily phone yet. But now I'm trying to switch service to my Avant however, when I called metro they said it was not a metro phone even though I just bought it from a local store and I gave them the exact IMEI. So I need help with trying to get back service on my Avant. I wonder if Knox had anything to do with it because I'm rooted/busy box and xposed installer. Is there any ideas besides reinstalling the firmware? Thank you.

I switched service back to my F6 after buying an Avant. Cause I wasn't ready to use it as my daily phone yet. But now I'm trying to switch service to my Avant however, when I called metro they said it was not a metro phone even though I just bought it from a local store and I gave them the exact IMEI. So I need help with trying to get back service on my Avant. I wonder if Knox had anything to do with it because I'm rooted/busy box and xposed installer. Is there any ideas besides reinstalling the firmware? Thank you.
Call them again and make them read the imei back to you. They have misheard you and messed up the number. They've done it to me a couple of times.

Thanks my call quality on my F6 is trash so they messed up the number by forgetting to add another one at the end lol.

Back
Top Bottom