• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Car accessories

Hey team nexus 5x!!

I am looking at purchasing a car mount, car charger (with 2 charging ports) and 1-2 additional USB 3.0+ type-a male to usb-c male chord. I've been looking around and can't seem to find one that would be near perfect for the 5x. Do you guys and gals have any signs on what to purchase? I'll be using Amazon (prime availability). Thanks

I got the vinsic high speed car charger with usb-c and standard usb output; spigen usb-c to usb-c and spigen usb-c to standard USB cables.

Last edited:
I have a RAM mount (contender for worst name ever: what on earth were they thinking naming the company after an animal when they were going to make mounts?) I bought a couple of years back which is really good - worked fine for my N4 and works fine with my N5.

Only downside is it was a bit expensive but it has lasted well and I saved money by combining it with a cheap cable and charger. The charger does only give 2.1A on a port but my N5X came away with more charge than it when started after an hour of GPS use (I do turn the screen off unless I'm approaching turns, though), so I guess it's adequate.

Hey team nexus 5x!!

I am looking at purchasing a car mount, car charger (with 2 charging ports) and 1-2 additional USB 3.0+ type-a male to usb-c male chord. I've been looking around and can't seem to find one that would be near perfect for the 5x. Do you guys and gals have any signs on what to purchase? I'll be using Amazon (prime availability). Thanks

I bought a Tronsmart 36W Dual Rapid Ports Car Charger at Amazon. Works great. As for phone holders, I've always been partial to Ram's cup holder inserts.

Back
Top Bottom