• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Car Stereo Connectivity

Eddie_Brock

Greetings, I am looking at potentially replacing my head-unit in my car to something that can access my phone's media.

Does the X10 allow playback through USB? This would be ideal, as it would charge the phone, and playback at the same time.:o

Anyone have any experience with Bluetooth Connectivity via a phone and car stereo? From what I've seen, the BT connection is normally used for phone calls...:( Is the limitation on the phone end, or stereo end to prohibit streaming media?
Clearly the X10 can stream media via BT because I have a BT headphones that I use for music and phonecalls all the time.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Good to know...

I'll be sure that when I'm shopping around I will read specifications thoroughly. Although honestly, if I can't play / charge via USB, I'll likely just load up and SD card and leave it in the car.

Thanks for the tip... By the time I get around to even seriously considering it, I'll hopefully be on 2.something anyway.

same here. I stream audio & phone calls via my head unit. Works perfectly. Just in case you are wondering which headunit it is, its; jvc kdavx44.

Hope this helps...

same here. I stream audio & phone calls via my head unit. Works perfectly. Just in case you are wondering which headunit it is, its; jvc kdavx44.

Hope this helps...

SORRY. FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, IT POSTED TWICE..

Back
Top Bottom