• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Carbon Rom Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3

LordRich

I rooted my phone. I got carbon fully functional but my boost mobile(affiliate of sprint) service wont work. I have tried the universal boost zip but its not working. I factory reset/wipes davlik/cache re-installed..ran the universal zip multiple times put phone in airplane mode. I have backed it up to philz recovery so I can use it. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sorry to state the obvious but you didn't mention it, you did check your apn settings correct?

Then that is most likely your problem, you'd have to enter it manually either from their site or write it all down now that you're on stock and then input or manually

I will try that. When I dled carbon it switched my version to 4.4.4 instead of 4.4.2. Could this be the problem. When i looked at settings i didnt have option for lte/CDMA only had cdma and rhe ruisim thing.

Wrote all four apn down and when you hit save they dont appear in list?

Im using d2lte carbon rom for my boost mobilw aamsung galacy s3 l710. Should i ve using the sprint dspr? rom? If so where do i get that...not on xarbon rom site. Sorry for misspellings phone seems little out of whackfrom restoring same backup over and over

Back
Top Bottom