• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Case for Sony S

aldredd

Hi, just wonder what people are doing for cases?
There doesnt seem to be, much out there yet, but was after something quite specific.

Coolermaster are bringing out a new line of ipad cases, made from khaki coloured wool felt (well, synthetic!) but its almost exactly what I was after. Anyone seen anything like this for the sony?

http://coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6812

wow that Coolermaster one is pretty fancy!!

(I just use a Sony SGP-CK1 leather case or an STM DP-2147-01 case depending on where i'm going with it:))
bye.

I use the STM Skinny, you can get them from Ebags they ship to Canada if you call them. you can google ebags and view the STm Skinny for Sony Tablet.

Hey check out sony's website. I just got 2 leather cases for my wife and i for 9.97. The original price was 99.99. Originally when i called and ordered they said it was an error on the site. The next day they actually called me back to say that they were indeed 9.97. As i am writing this it is still on sale.

Eric

I love my rooCase and will probably keep using it, but for a 90% savings, I just ordered one of the Sony Cases. I had been looking at these since I bought my Sony Tablet and just could not pull the trigger on it at $100.00.

I thought the website had been hacked when I first saw it, but my receipt says $21.00 (Tax and shipping).

Good deal.

I use the STM Skinny, you can get them from Ebags they ship to Canada if you call them. you can google ebags and view the STm Skinny for Sony Tablet.

I purchased Igaditz online. I also wanted to have roocase but no one was delivering to India. Igaditz cover is also very good.Tablet is very safe in that. But i dont know weight of other cases. After putting tablet in case total weight was 970gms

Back
Top Bottom