• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Casio C811 Soft Brick, possible fix?

nugiedha

Lurker
Nov 4, 2015
Hello excuse me..
I'm new here.
Just want to ask..if there's anybody have RAW backup (eMMC backup) from CA-201L / C811
I have mbn and hex that can bring bricked qdload 9008 CA-201L / C811 become 9006 or USB MMC device..just need RAW backup image from fresh/healthy CA-201L / C811 so my bricked and other lovely casio back to live again..
Sorry for my bad english..need reply soon..thanks alot

Hello excuse me..
I'm new here.
Just want to ask..if there's anybody have RAW backup (eMMC backup) from CA-201L / C811
I have mbn and hex that can bring bricked qdload 9008 CA-201L / C811 become 9006 or USB MMC device..just need RAW backup image from fresh/healthy CA-201L / C811 so my bricked and other lovely casio back to live again..
Sorry for my bad english..need reply soon..thanks alot

I am more than willing to help you with this, but i need some help deciphering what you mean/want me to do/provide.
I assume you are using QPST. Which version?
I have a few working commando's, what exactly do you mean by a RAW image? I mostly deal with phone images .img files. I assume you mean a binary .bin file. Could you give me some context as to how to get one of these?
Again, I am not to familiar with QPST, but am more than willing to help you out. I remember trying to get into this with the old commando, but i was ultimately not successful.

Upvote 0
Hi..sorry to long answer.
I already done with backup from my friend commando..successfully unbrick :goofydroid:
First for all..
8960_msimage.mbn and MPRG8960.hex
Use with qpst for partitioning eMMC so ready to flash with RAW (bin) backup image

Attachments

• 8960_msimage.zip
    499.8 KB · Views: 955
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones