• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help changing lines

can any one tell me how to change lines when i get a beep with out hanging up on the other person? this would be great if some one could help me thanks so much :D

This one bugged me forever too and it's not the most intuitive process.

So if you get a phone call while you are already on the phone you answer it like normal. Once you are done with that call though and ready to go back to your original call you don't hang up the phone like normal. Instead you hit the menu button on the phone and an option to "swap calls" will come up. Once you hit that you will be back on your original call.

Also note, even if the 2nd caller hangs up before you get a chance to hit swap calls. The "call" will not end. It will not switch over automatically either. You have to hit swap call. Then once you are back on your original call you will notice that the 2nd call still shows up on the phone. Not really a big deal as you can hang the phone up when you are done with your original call anyways.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom