• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging DOCK / cradle for Prevail?

FLAWLESSVW

Jun 18, 2011
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone know of a charging dock that will work with our phones? Seems like there has to be one out there that will work...just needs to have a micro USB centered in the cradle and be similar dimensions. If it was close to the same size I could make it work with a Dremel and some ingenuity. I just need to know what other phones have similar dimensions that may have a dock out there. Would be nice to dock it on the nightstand ya know? :D

Does anyone know of a charging dock that will work with our phones? Seems like there has to be one out there that will work...just needs to have a micro USB centered in the cradle and be similar dimensions. If it was close to the same size I could make it work with a Dremel and some ingenuity. I just need to know what other phones have similar dimensions that may have a dock out there. Would be nice to dock it on the nightstand ya know? :D

I've seen the same one on Ebay & Amazon . Looked cheap 2 me so I didn't get .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones