• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Chase Mobile - There Was An Error Connecting to the Camera. Please try again.

priruss

Lurker
I am unable to use the deposit feature of this app. An error message appears stating that "There was an error connecting to the camera, please try again." I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, ensuring permissions are set for Chase Mobile to access the camera (they are), that the camera is at least 3 MP (it is), that the camera works on its own (it does), and that I have the latest OS and updates on the phone (I do). Chase Support thinks the problem might be that the phone's OS hasn't been updated, but it has. Any suggestions or anything I haven't tried yet?

Acout the only thing I've found that keeps these bank apps from doing deposits is that the camera isn't autofocus, which yours is, so you shouldn't have a problem. So I have no idea. (Having done software for banks, and having a relative who was fairly high up the food chain at Chase, I could make a comment, but I don't like getting sued.)

Back
Top Bottom