• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Clock

Ok put it this way for this really big cause that this crappy phone did to me. I did not wake-up on time for me to be late to school, miss a test and made me fail the grade and made me loose my computer. So last night at 7 I set a one day alarm not repeating weekly for 7:25 AM. Then I turned it off (not shut down) and thought it was ok. But I woke up late looked at the phone and then it was set for MONDAY!!! If I set it for 7:25AM at 7PM why would it choose Monday if its past 7:25AM on Monday? Do I sue them? Go to T-Mobile and get a replacement for the faulty of the phone? Or call Samsung/Android/T mobile?

Sorry you had a bad start of your day.
Nor Samsung nor T-mobile can help it.
The app developer made the app. Get to know the app, if there is a guide /manual in the settings within the app, or contact the developer. Contact is in these same settings within the app, or in the app page in the app store.

One thing: how can you expect an app to do it's thing, if you turn it off? That is what stand by is for. :)

Back
Top Bottom