• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi and goodmorning, this might be a little long but i am clueless when it comes to computers and smartphones....i have been reading this forum for some time now and i still have no clue how take advantage of the different ROMs out there, i dont know how to put a file on the root of my sd card, is it possible to get a new ROM without having a computer and just using the phone...i did manage to root my phone by luck and i would like to take advantage of a new ROM, if anyone can help please do.....

The root directory is just the main area. Not in any folders.

You can flash using only the phone.

I'm sorry I can't help more ATM but I'm at work. I'll be on tonight between 6and 11 eastern if you need help. Email me PimpMyAscend@gmail if you have questions before then and I will get back to you asap.

Also search ascend ultimate customization guide in this section of the forum

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones