• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Color Note (Widget) How?

monicakm

Android Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2012
Since losing the stock sticky note widget(what were they thinking!?) I've downloaded Color Note from the Play Store. The FAQ says to create a widget to long press on the homescreen and choose widget. I don't have the widget option when I long press on the homescreen, only wallpaper, live wallpaper and gallery. Anyone know how to put a Color Note WIDGET on the homescreen?
Thanks

That doesn't work. That was the first thing I tired (just like other widgets). In fact, I haven't found a widget yet that will "stick" to the homescreen with JB.
I've been using color note for some time now and I assure u that there is numerous widgets put in the widget section for it! U may have to reboot ur phone after u installed for them to show up!

Upvote 0
I also can't get ColorNote widgets to stick except for the one that is ColorNote Today 2x2. The other two widgets can be dragged to a screen, but upon releasing open up the ColorNote app and when closed no widget is on the screen and I immediately get kicked back to the Widget selection screen. I can move the ColorNote app icon to a page. I have a number of other widgets being used with no problems. It just seems to be ColorNote.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones