• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly - HELP

com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly - HELP

Hello everyone,

Since some weeks my phone is getting some problems. When I try to go into Setting / Wireless network connection, it won't let me and I get that settings. It keeps giving me messages of force closes [process: com.android.settings--has stopped unexpectedly] . I don't know what to do!!

Please help! :confused::confused::confused:

i even deleted all my installed apps and restarted again with a battery pull but in vain...

Phone Mode is: Dell Streak 5

i have moved your post to the del streak forum,as we in the rezound forum do now have knowledge of it. hopefully here you will get the support you need.

from my general knowledge,first thing i would prolly try is a factory data reset.

good luck and welcome to android forums. :)

A factory reset will erase ALL user data (making the phone the same as if it had just come out of the factory) :)

HELP...I just purchased a BLU Studio 5.3 and I have not even had the phone turned on yet. However, I was attempting to get on WiFi and keep getting an error "the application settings(process com.android.settings)has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". Please help

Back
Top Bottom