• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help com.google.process.gapps has stopped

bluesuga

com.google.process.gapps has stopped keeps popping up every second. I can't do anything. this just started out of nowhere I havent downloaded any new apps in over a month. it happens as soon as the phone turns on before I have the chance to open any apps.

I tried resetting all the apps from the application manger menu and no luck. any ideas on how to fix?

Hi!
Try this: go to your phone settings. Open application manager. Find Google Play Services and Google Play Store and clear cache in both.

It might be handy to disconnect from your Internet connection first, so the notifications stop and you get the chance to clear cache.

I don't know how to disconnect the internet from this phone. on my last phone I could pull down the notification panel and there was a button to turn off data connection there but not on this phone I'll try what you said anyway about the cache thank you

I'm getting the com.google.process.gapps on my Nexus tablet. There's lots of good information about how to stop it but I can't get past the error message - it reappears so fast! How do I disable the message so I can make the fix?

disconnect from Internet and it will stop notifying. Pull the menubar down and tick WiFi or even better Airplane modus. Then clear cache in Google Play Store and Google Play Services apps.

Back
Top Bottom