• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Coming Soon! -> Android personalization site!

Spyral

I'm currently in works with a few partners on getting a G1/Android personalization website going. The site will include ringtones, wallpapers, notification tones, and alarm tones. We're also going to look into developing apps for the Android platform, however the decision on this has not yet been finalized. More details coming soon!

I think that is an amazing idea. For me personally a large part of the fun of the Android OS is the potential for such a giant and great community. Anything like what you're planning should do very well.

We're currently looking for designers if anybody is interested or has artistic abilities. We'll also be looking for moderators and such, but that's after we launch the site. If the owner of this site would be interested in becoming affiliates, please send me a private message.

I would love to help out with anything I used to run a web hosting company so i can do anything from system administration to web design. I also know vbulletin and invision power board inside and out if you need any help let me know.

Back
Top Bottom