• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Comparable phones

jtintle

OK I've been looking at some comparable phones to see if anything comes close to our Premia, I think two phones that come close are the ZTE Force N9100, and the ZTE N9120 Avid 4G

Found this for the Force:
Comparison: Sprint ZTE Force N9100 vs. Huawei Premia 4G M931 | PDAcomparer | PDAdb.net
and
https://developer.qualcomm.com/device/zte-force

and for the Avid:
Comparison: Huawei Premia 4G M931 vs. ZTE N9120 Avid 4G | PDAcomparer | PDAdb.net

To my n00b mind these 2 are pretty similar hardware wise. The Avid is a step below our SnapDragon processor, with the Lite version of our 8960, and it has only 512 mb RAM....and I know Huawei code is pretty crappy, but what do you guru's think of the comparable phones....

before everyone runs over to the Force and Avid forums, the force is pretty much in the same spot as us, root, recovery and stock rom, the Avid on the other hand has someone building CM10....

Just trying to help....

yes i saw this too but our manufacturer makes the phone so screwed up that we cant just port cm 10 from the avid or force. cm 10 or 10.1 will have to be made from scratch. unless someone wants to change tons of code, line for line code, device tree, system part ions and such will not be the same. hell my 4g keeps dropping and i think the phone is not even close to the lg motion

Um... I have a motion.
Less reboots on it, lackluster screen in comparison and about the same performance as the Huawei until its under heavy ram use. This phone likes to fast reboot instead of dumping unused apps. Oh, and it lacks manual task killer. Swiping off the apps doesn't actually close them. >.<

i had a motion too and its much better than this crap and the motion is also 1.5 dual core even tho its reported as 1.2

Back