• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Corporate Sync Issues

I've been using Corporate Sync with our Exchange 2008 and had very few minor bugs to begin with.

The last 2 days, I've been traveling and doing most of my communication from my phone. I have my Outlook emails sorted by the customer I'm dealing with. So if Customer A emails me, it automatically gets sorted into Customer A's folder via Outlook Rules, but is still marked unread. At my computer, I look at the Unread folder to see unread emails. On my phone, it defaults to my Inbox. I've noticed recently that some of my folders don't seem to be syncing with my phone, despite being set to sync in background. I receive some folders, just not all folders. All settings appear to be the same across all folders.

My second issue is that if I add an appointment from my phone onto my exchange calendar, it doesn't show up on my Outlook calendar. I also noticed that it doesn't send invitations to the people I set as invitee's. Anyone else know a solution to help these? Maybe another App to replace the default app, or is it an issue on exchange?

I don't know if you'll catch many answers about Corporate Sync. Might be a good question for the app devs.

But if you're looking for a replacement, after a little searching and reading of reviews, TouchDown looks like your best bet. Moxier Mail looks halfway decent, too. Just remember to try the trials first, may as well save yourself the twenty bucks in case you don't like them. :)

Back