• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Could anyone tell me the names of the app running on this phone?

31412628-B4C3-4399-A901-A07F4D9B5CDB.jpeg
Hi guys!

On this picture you see a few icons next to the time.Could you guys tell me which apps are running on this phone or what these icons stand for?
There are 6 icons after the time.You can answer in english or german.

Regards!

Thomas!

danke für die schnelle Antwort!

Bedeutet das Symbol „in einem Anruf“,dass die Person gerade jetzt telefoniert,also genau jetzt?
Die letzten 2 Symbole sind sicher beide Wetter,weil beim letzten sehe ich ein Herz und daneben ein Kreis.

Mod edit in the translation:
"
Thank you for your prompt reply!
Does the "in a call" symbol mean that the person is on the phone right now, right now?
The last 2 symbols are certainly both weather, because the last one I see a heart and next to it a circle."

Also mod note, please post in English per the forum guidelines, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
danke für die schnelle Antwort!

Bedeutet das Symbol „in einem Anruf“,dass die Person gerade jetzt telefoniert,also genau jetzt?
Die letzten 2 Symbole sind sicher beide Wetter,weil beim letzten sehe ich ein Herz und daneben ein Kreis.

Mod edit in the translation:
"
Thank you for your prompt reply!
Does the "in a call" symbol mean that the person is on the phone right now, right now?
The last 2 symbols are certainly both weather, because the last one I see a heart and next to it a circle."

Also mod note, please post in English per the forum guidelines, thanks :)

Well the "in a call" actually means there's an unread message or missed call notification from WhatsApp. And I don't see any hearts at all, I see a weather notification though, for cloudy weather. And the windmill looking one next to it is Google Photos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom