• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Couple of problems

1c3b3rg

Lurker
Hello, first post on this forum. I have had a milestone for about a year now and I've loved every minute of it. Recently; however, I'm running into a few problems. For some reason I'm not able to select an option on some dialog boxes. For example when I go to clear all of my text threads: I can click delete threads and the prompt comes up "Are you sure you want to do this" and it says yes and cancel. I am not able to press either of these buttons. I hit back and then select things in the same part of the screen etc. Also when I attempt to power down my phone I can hold the button, press power off, but then when it asks if I'm sure I can't hit ok or cancel. I've got to pull the battery out every time I want to shut down. Also, when I'm in type-a-phone-number mode a few of those buttons don't seem to work either.

Is this something related to re-calibrating the touch screen? I'm totally baffled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

Back