• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

custom uccw weather icons

I would like to add my own have weather icons. Wanted to download a set and modify it. It came two folders, one for day, and one for night. But they are not appearing. So I was wondering everything I need to know to weather icons for uccw. Stuff like filenames, file sizes, how should be organized folder wise or anything else that could help me get this working.

First, make sure the icons are made for UCCW. I just did a search and found all kinds.
Also, where are you putting them?
They should be in the file UltimateCustomClockWidget/weather.
That's all. Pick the icon when you are editing it and select weather icons and they should be there.

Make sure they are named properly. The help instructions within the app are actually wrong I think. They say to name the png files without any spaces, but you actually need the space. For instance, instructions say you need a file called "partlycloudy.png" but the file name should actually be "partly cloudy.png".

I would like to add my own have weather icons. Wanted to download a set and modify it. It came two folders, one for day, and one for night. But they are not appearing. So I was wondering everything I need to know to weather icons for uccw. Stuff like filenames, file sizes, how should be organized folder wise or anything else that could help me get this working.
sir how to add an analog clock in UCCW WIGDET....in the skin it works well but when the skin is converted to an apk it disappears....please help me regarding the same..

Back
Top Bottom