• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Customize android 4.0.3 on a sony tablet s

Hi, I just upgraded my sony tablet to this latest version of android but am having an unusually hard time trying to figure it out.

Has anybody figured out how to customize what apps are in the bottom bar that you can open up in a small screen? Currently I have only apps on there that I never use and staring at it is driving me crazy.

Thanks so much!

Hi, I just upgraded my sony tablet to this latest version of android but am having an unusually hard time trying to figure it out.

Has anybody figured out how to customize what apps are in the bottom bar that you can open up in a small screen? Currently I have only apps on there that I never use and staring at it is driving me crazy.

Thanks so much!

It is kind of annoying. I have no idea how to change or get rid of this feature.

Upvote 0
Huh. Well I am glad to know I am not alone :(... and the force closes now too *shudder*

I can see the potential with this update, and it could be lots of fun to be able to multitask like this a bit differently, but whats the point if it is only with the native browser and the calculator?

Here's hoping this is not a permanent thing...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones