• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 6 RC!

Just tried it, phone wouldn't boot afterwards. Went from stock froyo on rooted nexus one. Installed mod and Google app pack, rebooted, boot image changed to all blue version of the standard x, then wouldn't go any further

Weird.

I don't have any problems. It's great! Amazing the amount of customization ability they built into it.

Just tried it, phone wouldn't boot afterwards. Went from stock froyo on rooted nexus one. Installed mod and Google app pack, rebooted, boot image changed to all blue version of the standard x, then wouldn't go any further

I initially had the same problem. Go back to you customer ROM loader and wipe the phone, then reinstall the CM6. It worked for me

So far so good. I've been on CM6 for about 24 hours and no issues yet. The phone definitely boots way faster than the stock kernel. I'm not a fan of white status bars but that was as simple of a fix as using Meta Morph. All is well and the donation is on it's way!

can someone please exsplain to me how to install this... im confused haha... my nexus ones bootloader is unlocked but my phones isnt rooted as i cant find how to root frf91 thanks

As far as i know, you can't root FRF91. You will have to downgrade to an earlier version of Android, then root, install custom recovery, then install CM6.

Wipe data/cache/ext and reflash.

Anyone getting a black screen with a mouse cursor when unlocking the screen; no desktop or anything? Ive gotten this twice so far over the past 3 days. Have to usually lock again then unlock to make it go away.

I see it every once in a while when I'm doing different things(not just lock screen). It's not too often and it goes away after about a half to a full second. I can't move the cursor or anything but the whole thing doesn't really concern me.

Can't wait for launcher pro to become a payable app as I heard it's gonna be soon ... people gonna stop complaining and start helping out on ADW :D one person is responsible for ADW.. how many are for Lpro?...

Back
Top Bottom