• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cyber Monday/Black Friday

MLSS

Android Expert
Anyone heard any news about black Friday and cyber Monday?
We got a couple of new fosters who will need phones for Christmas.

Some Black Friday deals at stores:

Target -Boost Mobile Moto E for $29

Best Buy - Samsung Galaxy Prevail LTE for $39

Best Buy - Samsung Galaxy S4 for $229

Kmart - ZTE Speed for $39
That's a great deal on the Moto E, it is a pretty good phone. I bought one when they went to 59 (on the boost Web site) a while back and our foster daughter loves it. Of course between snap chat and twitter, I'm not sure she knows the phone can do anything else lol

Some of those sales aren't bad at all. I was able to pick up 3 phones for Christmas presents.

You are lucky, the S3 is still $100 on "sale" :) <one year later>

Both Boost and Tmobile did the same, $$$ off for BF/CM

But only off MSRP - which the phones don't normally sell at.

A new S3 is selling for $150 and pre-owned is $100. Last year a new S3 was selling for $100 and there was a code for 10% off site wide.

I'm disappointed in Boost's cyber Monday deals. I was hoping to get a decent discount on a high end phone. http://www.boostmobile.com/shop/pho...ay#/sort_data-position_asc/filter_promo-sale/

I agree. The S3 was cheaper last year and it was the highest end Samsung phone available from Boost at the time. This year's sales kind of suck. I was hoping to get my wife a better phone (she still has an Optimus F7) but I'm not paying $50 more than I could have last year for an ancient phone. Best Buy and Amazon really don't have that great of deals either. The S4 was $229 at Best Buy on Black Friday, meh. I was hoping for a good deal on either the S5 or LG G3.

Back
Top Bottom