• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dead forum

exninja

Android Enthusiast
This place sure is dead. Did everyone move on to a new phone, or is it that no one is coming to this forum anymore?

If you got a new phone, what'd you get? Don't say Pixel 2, that's just too expensive.

It's the eqivalent of a GaLAXY S4/S5. I think most of the people, are using Nexus 6P, or Pixel 1 , 5X is past it's prime.

Once a phone is past it's prime (no longer for sale or done with official upgrades) most people move on. Those that don't have become very familiar with the phone so little hiccups can be easily addressed simply from past experience. And, most modern phones are harder to root/modify so if any development occurs, it's strictly in dark rooms and back alleys. ;)

That doesn't leave much to talk about in forums.

Yes, lol It's weird how i'm starting to like the s7 just now. I am somone who likes older phones but not old phones. Because 1--4 years, is actually the prime because that's when it gets cheap and still recieves security updates. And I don't like just relased in the past things so I just don't care. I think when products are relased they're awful but after a few years they're awesome.

I still have the 5x, refurb after suffering the bootloop disease. It works pretty well and I'm looking towards the Pixel as the 5x is EOL for major software updates.

Back
Top Bottom