• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Demigod Crash Handler: Apps Watchdog Bark!

bart2201

Android Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2011
Has anyone else had this screen pop up on their phones? This is the third time its happened in two days, usually its a yellow screen with very small print in bright white. I have to use a magnifying glass to read it correctly. Basically it says: Demigod Crash Handler: Apps Watchdog Bark!
Board Rev,: 1.0 Ram Dump Mode.
Option : SD card ram dump mode. Push below files to sd card before test:
rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt

Please do following action.
1) Ram dump mode. Please connect USB.
2) Get the ram dump image using QPST configuration.
3)If sd card ram dump enabled just wait for reboot.
4)Collect ram dump files from your sd card or pc.
5)Send e-mail to W5-BSP-global@lge.com

Thats the entire thing, its a very bright lime green screen this time but has been also a bright yellow screen. When I googled it a see other refernces to it but with varying text and instructions but none newer than 2013. I've got Pure performance and Zippy 2.2 installed with very little changes made. If anyone could please give me some insight as to what the hell this thing is I would appreciate it. Each time it has come up I've been able to hold down the power button and force a restart and all is well after wards till it happens again. I'm concerned that I may not be able to reboot so easily next time and be stuck with this mess. I see mention of this when googled and no one has an explanation for it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones