• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Developer Edition

Good chance I'll get this if I can have it on Verizon with 32gb instead of waiting until November to customize one. The colors on MotoMaker are okay. I'm not really sure I care about wood? And if I did wait I would go with Pittsburgh black & yellow to rep all 3 teams.

Good chance I'll get this if I can have it on Verizon with 32gb instead of waiting until November to customize one. The colors on MotoMaker are okay. I'm not really sure I care about wood? And if I did wait I would go with Pittsburgh black & yellow to rep all 3 teams.

From the rumors I have been hearing you are going to have to prove you are actually a developer in order to purchase this phone.

From the rumors I have been hearing you are going to have to prove you are actually a developer in order to purchase this phone.
That would certainly suck, but what credentials would classify a person as a developer in their eyes.

Judging by the absolute taffy pull that this launch has been, somehow that wouldn't surprise me in the least little bit.

Not in the least.

Back
Top Bottom