• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Developers PLEASE READ!

I have had this phone for close to a month and am now regretting the decesion to buy this thing. It is LOADED with bugs and issues. I am desperate for a CM7 rom for this phone. I would figure out how to do it myself but I do not have an internet connection to download repositorys and whatnot. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US CONQUER OWNERS! I know I am not the only one having problems.

hey happened upon this because im working on rooting the attain 4g on metropcs. anyways the only people who tend to come to these forums is people who own them. ergo if you make a plea to devs to work on the phone (especially such a high work rom like cm7) it tends to go best on places where people can see it who dont have the device ;) just food for thought :)

Some more food for thought. As soon as I have enough posts on here I will post some goodness for you and we will get the ball rolling for the Conquer 4G ;-)

I have had this phone for close to a month and am now regretting the decesion to buy this thing. It is LOADED with bugs and issues. I am desperate for a CM7 rom for this phone. I would figure out how to do it myself but I do not have an internet connection to download repositorys and whatnot. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US CONQUER OWNERS! I know I am not the only one having problems.
I don't know what bugs or issues you are having, as my phone has ran great for several months. I am working on some things for the phone. Not sure if I'll get a CM7 port done, but there will be something done in the future. I posted a tutorial on getting root on the phone with the FC17 update, and just stick with that for now, and I am working on an actual ROM for it, just don't know how long it will take me.

Well the bugs I was experiencing were constant freezing (even after clearing the memory), and the phone wouldnt ring sometimes. The speaker would just not work. Im guessing it was all hardware issues but I decided to go with the Epic 4G Touch. Not a bad trade. Only issue Ive had with this one is the menu button goes crazy and capacitive buttons dont respond. I fixed that by opening the device, and cleaning the connection for the touch screen.

The freezing issue was bad. Idk if anyone else experienced this but it drove me to finding a replacement.

We are making a Rom!! wanna test. its ABCindicate so its good. Wake up forum you are about to have tons of new roms!!!!

Back
Top Bottom